Where Do I Start?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Vencha

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

Hey guys, when I left the game community warfare had just launched, now on return theres a boat load of new mechs and wild tech that I have no idea about and I just don't know where to invest my meager 2mil c-bills to start performing well enough to earn more, because I don't own any of the new guns or clan mechs that everyone seems to be using.

The mechs I own are below:
Spider 5D
Locust family
Yen-Lo-Wang
CN9-AH
Shadowhawk family
Dragon - Flame
Thunderbolt Family
Awesome 9M
Awesome 8Q
Awesome 8V
Battlemaster Family
King Crab 000
Atlas AS7-D
Atlast AS7-S

Are any of them worth spending 2 mil to put some good weapons or upgrades on, or is there maybe an old school IS build I could do that'll still work?

#2 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:16 PM

You can consider MRMs as a mid-ish range substitute for SRMs, otherwise a lot of the old builds are still viable if you play them correctly. Most people will tell you that upgrading some of the standard engines (for example in the Dragon and most assaults) to Light engines (heavier versions of the XL engine that only take up 2 slots in each side torso allowing you to live a little longer after having one side destroyed).
Otherwise it's a better idea to just save your funds as much as possible - 2 mil unfortunately won't get you much

#3 Steel Raven

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:55 PM

Thunderbolt still works well, many have just slap a MRM on more recently.

The Dragon Flame can be mean in Solaris.

#4 BTGbullseye

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:21 AM

The KGC-000 can do a quad RAC2 build quite well. It'll gather some significant Ghost Heat from the extra RAC, but it'll dish out more DPS than any mech in the game can realistically counter.

Here's a build for it: KGC-000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users