6 replies to this topic

#1 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:43 AM

The current arms on the Jager harken back to the days before the PXH got its' arm buffs.. they are too flimsy (even with all armour nodes and almost all structure nodes but 3) considering how important they are to the mech and fall off like I'm piloting a medium or light.. doesn't make sense.. please buff them or put the armour values back to pre-patch state.

Thanks.
D

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 27 May 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#2 ShaneoftheDead

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image Check your armor values again. PGI reset them back to stock values again, recently.
I set and saved them after the patch on May 15th and I just had to do it all over again tonight, May 30th, after I noticed their arms falling off so easy.

#3 Alilua

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:14 AM

I have to agree. It suffers from catapult syndrome where all the weapons are in the arms and now they can be destroyed or critted in one alpha.

16+10 quirked structure and 32 armor is just too low and needs a slight buff. A +8 armor or even +5 on the arms would greatly help since it wasn't resized as much as the catapult.

#4 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:10 AM

View PostAlilua, on 08 June 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

I have to agree. It suffers from catapult syndrome where all the weapons are in the arms and now they can be destroyed or critted in one alpha.

16+10 quirked structure and 32 armor is just too low and needs a slight buff. A +8 armor or even +5 on the arms would greatly help since it wasn't resized as much as the catapult.

Thanks for agreeing, I'm surprised not more people are noticing this.. I guess there are too many mechs out now to worry about the older gen of mechs..

#5 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:40 AM

Maybe not the Jeagermech, but I will say my Stalker went from never losing arms and barely even getting orange armor, to now I'm losing my arms just about every match.

I think people know they are so weak now, so they are intentionally aiming for them. Thus, I lose my Stalker's arms just about every match now.

#6 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:31 PM

View PostTesunie, on 08 June 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

Maybe not the Jeagermech, but I will say my Stalker went from never losing arms and barely even getting orange armor, to now I'm losing my arms just about every match.

I think people know they are so weak now, so they are intentionally aiming for them. Thus, I lose my Stalker's arms just about every match now.

Jager is same.. I definitely focus arms on jag, and now Stalker too :P

#7 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:57 PM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 08 June 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

Jager is same.. I definitely focus arms on jag, and now Stalker too Posted Image

Thanks...

I'm my own worst enemy. Aren't I? Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users