Intermediate Player Lf Clan

1 reply to this topic

#1 CovidSux

Rookie

• The Cub
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:27 AM

Hi all my name is Gil, I am your average gamer, just turned 36 and live outside Boston. I'm looking for a unit to play Faction and Competitive with on a semi-serious basis. I have lots of QP experience and have played a few invasion matches with for the Smoke Jaguars but am not by any means committed to that clan.

I can handle myself pretty well and have stretched the limits of the game as far as just the QP queue goes and would like to step it up a notch. My invasion deck is:

KDK-3 : LBX Dakka
MCII-B : Ultra AC Dakka
MLX-G : AMS ECM ER PPC Harasser
ACW-Prime : Laser Vomit with ERML

I've also been playing with a laser vomit Timber Wolf just to spice it up but haven't decided if/when I will put him in my deck. I am very flexible as far as deck composition goes and am happy to play in supporting roles if that's what is needed. Also I can buy my own units within reason.

I would like to join a clan that has plenty of active members and is mostly adults although I def don't have anything against playing with youngsters as long as they are mature. I really love this game and have been following the franchise for a long time. If you think you have a clan or know of one where I could be of use please send me a pm or better yet contact me in game. Against my better judgement, I'm playing a lot today so would like to join up and get to know some ppl so feel free also to text me at 518-407-9657. I'm changing my number soon so don't really care about the odd text or call.

Fiiiiiinally, I moonlight as a web developer and if I find a good group would be happy to contribute/maintain the clan website.

Peace!
Gil

#2 Shaky Snake

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAEST

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hey mate - drop me a friend request in game (thebrainman). I’ve recently formed a unit for exactly this kind of purpose and though there a few of us, we’re very active. The 4th Phalanx could be the place for you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users