2 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Wolfsburg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:47 AM

Looking for an active unit for both QP and FW drops. I'm a legendary founder, and have been playing on and off since beta. After a long break I'm back and have been playing regularly (almost every day) and am very much enjoying the game, but I think I would enjoy it more playing with teammates who are coordinated and able/willing to communicate.

I joined a new unit that had a lot of promise, but it has unfortunately fizzled and as of now is all but dead. I'd like an active unit that is IS loyal (my mechbay is about 90% IS mechs). I'm not particularly loyal to any specific house, as long as I'm shooting at clanners.

My FW experience is lacking, as I've only done a few drops by myself or with a single friend, and I'm looking forward to learning how to play with an organized team.

I currently use DIscord for my voice chat needs, but I've got no problem installing TS if need be.

I'm on US Central Time (East Texas), but I work nights, so my normal play hours are generally between 10am and 3pm Central, but I can be flexible for a good team.

My prefered roles are Support, Hunter-killer, and mid-range Brawler, but I am more than willing improve my skills at other roles, and I fully acknowledge that these roles may work differently in an organized FW team.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:29 PM

Sounds like you'd fit right in in Head Hunters Of Davion (HHOD)

#3 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:35 PM

Captain, you might want to check out A41 on the ComStar TS server (na1.mech-connect.net, no pw). They do FW drops on a daily basis, in the European evening time (about 20:00 - 23:00 German time, give or take). If that fits with your play time, go see them when they are online and ask them whether they have a spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users