S7 2V2

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan8883

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 708 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

If PGI is going to support 2v2, they need to add a PUG mode for it. I only have a couple of in-game friends (streamers for group drops) and I have no intention of using the in-game friends function.
I'm fine doing ranked PUG 2v2. Good players/teammates will acquire a good ELO over time.

#2 Ghost Paladin117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:29 AM

Love this game mode. I don't compete in it as seriously as 1v1s because to me its more fun mixing up the builds and stuff.

#3 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

They really need to add this. I would like to get the rewards for 2v2, but my team could not find a match last night. A pug mode would probably fix this. Yes, it's going to be ruled by groups, but apparently there are so few of those it doesn't matter.

#4 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

I am on board with PUG mode for 2v2. Started playing 2v2 with a friend but he favors QP so we don't play together anymore.

#5 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

Or maybe even an LFG queue specifically for Solaris 2v2's?

This way folks could group up, get on TS or Discord or whatever and get busy.

Just a thought....

And to really make Solaris even better (I think they've done a wonderful job with Season 1):

* 1 month seasons (this encourages more play and folks won't rest on their laurels)

* No adjustments mid-season, as the folks who have grinded to 2100ish SSR, the risk vs reward is punitive! Gunna be some nervous players, reluctant to throw in with new rules, at the very least they're gunna go off to lobbies to test new stuff before they risk hard earned SSR.

* Where did the rewards go for the top 20 players on the "overall" (average of all 7 divs) leaderboard?!?!?!

Edited by Dartangan, 16 July 2018 - 09:06 AM.

#6 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:14 AM

I find it's simplest to bring your own opfor. Get together with a bunch of other peeps, pair off and agree on a division before you start. Also, if you don't have many friends in-game, then it's time to hit the voice comm hubs (Comstar, FRR, Davion etc) and find some new ones!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users