Jade Falcon, Mech Warrior Looking For An Active Clan

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sanguinis

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:30 PM

Hello, I am an old MWO player from when the game first launched. I burnt out because the first two years of MWO was all IS on 5 maps. I came back a little while ago and really enjoyed the changes. I took some time to get used to the game again before looking for a clan. Now that I know I can be a benefit I am looking for some people to play with to make faction play more fun and get some communication going. I live on the west coast of the US and play in the pacific timezone. Bellow is my current drop load out as well as mechs I own.

Invasion Drop:
Mad Cat Mk ii-B: 2x AC-10, 2x AC-5; Clan AMS
Ebon Jaguar-Prime: 6x ERML, 2x LPL
Hellbringer: 2x HLL, 4X ERML; Clan Ams
Myst Lynx-ED: 4x ERSL; 8 MG

Scout Drop:
Nova-S(C): 4x Clan Medium ERL, 2x Clan Small ERL

All Mechs:

-Light-
Artic Cheeta, Myst Lynx
-Medium-
Clan: Nova, Storm Crow, Shadowcat, Hunchback IIC,
IS: 2x Centurion, Hunchback
-Heavy-
Clan: Ebon Jaguar, Hellbringer, Night Gyr
IS: Rifleman
-Assault-
Clan: 2x Mad Cat Mk ii
IS: 2x Atlas

Edited by Sanguinis, 07 June 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#2 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

You are welcome to join us and see if we are a good fit for you. Join us on our TeamSpeak server r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password) so we can get to know you and if you enjoy dropping with us go here (https://www.raptorga...com/recruitment) to apply.

#3 D1SCIPLE

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:41 AM

Hi Sanguinis please feel free to add me on the game, MW Bandit. We are a Jade Falcon unit that does not change tags for events. Caveman777 is Khan I serve as Loremaster and SaKhan. We are pretty active and use Discord for communications ingame. We are starting to get into Faction Play as well as alot of Quick play. I will provide the link to our discord once we connect on game.

To Star Colonel Amani we would love to jump with your group and see about joint training exercises. Please add MW Bandit on game and lets talk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users