Looking For Is Unit ( Fp )

2 replies to this topic

#1 AruDarksight

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

I am currently looking for a unit that is Inner Sphere and does Faction Play,
I am currently apart of a unit that is Clan and i have informed my officer's how my displeasure within the unit due to Clan Mech's.

( I will need alittle help and guidance as to which IS mech's i should focus towards to be a stronger unit within the unit itself. )

Alittle about me, I am 26, I was apart of the Alpha testing for MWO, I even purchased the altas package back in the day, I left the game due to real life issues and only recently returned. I have a mic along with discord and Teamspeak. If you use anything other than those just give me a heads up and i'll download it.

Currently my only two IS mechs are the Pirates Bane ( Locust ) and the Butter Bee ( Catapult )

Please if interested in picking me up, post your information in here for me to logg into your voice channel and communicate with yall. Or if you don't wish to keep that information public please shoot me a PM,

My discord info is | Robin Banks#6654

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

My unit does FP daily, we are US/EU based.
Just drop on teamspeak: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com and look for the midgard bays, if there are people there you can just drop in and ask to join the group or unit if the right people are online.
For more info: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/

PS: Only thing you need are 4 catapults. :P

#3 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

You want warhammers and grasshoppers as your go to mechs. Roughnecks are also quite good. Some catapults are good, but the missile variants are like timby's with the big ears. For assaults Cyclops, battlemasters are the most versatile. Analator is a good one as well. Mediums I would say Cicadas and Assassins.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users