6 replies to this topic

#1 AimBot EXE

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta, CA

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

As title states, i'm a returning player, pilot level tier 3 haven't played in about 12 months or so, looking at switching from back from Clan to IS, and taking part in Faction Play, looking for recommendations for a good unit to join and which house to join, i was previously Steiner many many moons ago before tukayyid 1st phase, all input appreciated

Edited by AimBot EXE, 06 June 2018 - 06:50 AM.

#2 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

In which timezone will you be most active?

Aside from that, please see here: https://mwomercs.com...at-is-is-loyal/

#3 AimBot EXE

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta, CA

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:30 PM

US MT timezone most days from 12:00-00:00 when im not working

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

You can try Midgard.
Most of the people here play on US time, we are a small based faction play unit but we are a bit organised.
You can find us on the Marik hub in teamspeak at: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com
And for more sappy details about the unit go here: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/

#5 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

Skye Rangers for Steiner

#6 Tigergarden

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

I am similar to OP, but longer gap. Haven't played since the clan wars started. Only dabbled in faction play. Basically a new player as I am way to far out of the loop.

I played with House Kurita during the beta, but the community has died since I left. I might drop into some of the above places just to brain pick players and catch up on stuff. I have been ghosting the forums for the last 3 weeks just trying to pick up what I missed and mess around in QP. Want to get into FP but definitely not as a scrub getting in everyone's way. at this point if someone can point me in a good place to start I would appreciate it.

#7 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:10 AM

View PostTigergarden, on 08 June 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

I am similar to OP, but longer gap. Haven't played since the clan wars started. Only dabbled in faction play. Basically a new player as I am way to far out of the loop.

I played with House Kurita during the beta, but the community has died since I left. I might drop into some of the above places just to brain pick players and catch up on stuff. I have been ghosting the forums for the last 3 weeks just trying to pick up what I missed and mess around in QP. Want to get into FP but definitely not as a scrub getting in everyone's way. at this point if someone can point me in a good place to start I would appreciate it.

Well my unit takes in new and pro's a like, so You're welcome. ;)
Not sure how many IS mechs you got but I would definitely go for a 4 heavy drop deck 1 deck for brawling and 1 for mid-to long range.
But let me add you in-game and I can invite you sometime, best way to learn FP is to do FP. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users