‘Id’ Clan Jade Falcon Recruiting

3 replies to this topic

#1 BorninaRiot

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

Identity is a casual faction play and quick play community hub, we have a very active community with players online our discord server playing all most 24 hours a day, our internal unit is clan jade falcon but we also play with others from different clan units, so don’t feel like you need to join the unit to play with us, feel free to drop by with some of your unit and we can assign your unit it’s own Title on the discord, we are a dominantly US and EU group, come check us out on discord, if you do not have a mic that’s not a problem at all,

https://discord.gg/aya9sM2

#2 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

If you would like to join a Jade Falcon Clan unit, I highly recommend this one!

#3 KingJoo

• PipPip
  • Go-cho
  • Go-cho
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe air hurts my face, canada

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

Fun group of budgies, worth checking them out <o

Edited by KingJ00, 26 June 2018 - 10:12 PM.

#4 Nathaniel Hazen

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB, Canada

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:28 AM

View PostBorninaRiot, on 08 June 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

Identity is a casual faction play and quick play community hub, we have a very active community with players online our discord server playing all most 24 hours a day, our internal unit is clan jade falcon but we also play with others from different clan units, so don’t feel like you need to join the unit to play with us, feel free to drop by with some of your unit and we can assign your unit it’s own Title on the discord, we are a dominantly US and EU group, come check us out on discord, if you do not have a mic that’s not a problem at all,

https://discord.gg/aya9sM2

So as a "casual" community does that mean you're not hardcore on what builds players come in with? I'm all for strategizing and making requests for roles or play styles, especially in FP, but I've seen the odd unit (especially competitive) that seem to want to dictate what builds their players use and push for meta optimization and that's just not something I'm interested in.

Edited by Nathaniel Hazen, 24 July 2018 - 02:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users