6 replies to this topic

#1 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:19 AM

Hello pilots !

MS is looking for couple of dedicated EU / US early bird players to play with our EU players. Our usual play time is 17:00h (GMT+1) till 12:00-01:00, on weekends we play more due to more free time. We would like to extend the invitation to Players close to EU time who are tired of getting rolled in Solo QP and FW to come by and group up for QP/FW. Posted Image

We are looking for players of all skills levels, doesn't really matter, as we will provide training if needed. Primarily we are going to play for FW, but we also do QP drops as well. This is excellent opportunity for players who feel that solo QP sucks and want something more challenging or they simply dont have fun because they haven't experienced teamwork at its best.

Only requirement is having TS and joining there regularly. Feel free to send me PM here, add me ingame, or simply chat me up on TS (My nick is El Wizardo everywhere)

As a side note, we offer training, extensive mechbay knowledge, via sharing such builds, answering questions, and min-max'ing them to their fullest potential.

Almost every night you can expect faction play drops (on NA time zone, which is around 02:00-03:00am, gmt+1), on weekends is mayhem all day long.

TS server:
mercstar.teamspeak3.com

Simply, hop in TS server and have fun. MS is mostly NA players, but we are building EU/US early birds population.

P.S. US pilots are also free to join, as we are not only looking for EU, but worldwide populus, but this post primary focus is on getting EU guys Posted Image

Edited by El Wizardo, 10 August 2018 - 02:31 PM.

#2 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:02 PM

Recruitment for EU / Early US players is still ongoing, join us on our TS server mercstar.teamspeak3.com
!

#3 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:27 PM

Come and help us dominate faction play events ! Running grps in euro time till late in night !

#4 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:13 PM

Our EU pop is growing and so should YOU !

Join us today and experience the game as it meant to be played, with friends and skilled pilots who will always watch your back no matter how much heavy gauss hurts !

Apply @ mercstar.net

TS server @ mercstar.teamspeak3.com (when you first join make sure you subscribe so you can see other people, and you will be given proper tag by unit admins with additional privilege)

#5 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:28 AM

Bumpiti bump, new players welcome, faction play is fun :)

#6 EnderHero00

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

Hey, are you guys still recruiting?
Im a light pilot who does flanking, guarding assaults and fire support.
I play based on HKT. 12 hours deviation from NA

#7 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

We are always recruiting bruh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users