Match Que Options

No replies to this topic

#1 ShadowKing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:11 AM

I noted this in the 8v8 QP poll, but I thought I would also post it here. I have not found any similar topics on this.

I would like to make the suggestion of play selection options similar to how we can choose what servers we which to que up for, but instead have it be for the different game modes.
Currently the player base is now split between 3 separate modes; Solaris, QuickPlay, and FactionPlay (4 if you count the Competitive Play mode (5 if you count the private lobbies)).

This new option would allow for having increased game modes without thinning out the player base for each. As well as providing increased options for existing game modes such as if adding the 8v8 for QP but still being able to keep 12v12 as an option instead of removing it out entirely.

It might go something like this:
You click the Play drop arrow how we currently select for which server, however, we would now instead have options for servers and play modes.

Much like you check the boxes for the servers, you would now be able to check the modes you wish to be available for when you click Play to que up for a match which would incorporate all game modes, such as: QP 8v8, QP 12v12, FP 4v4, FP 12v12, Sol 1v1, Sol 2v2
You would then simply be dropped into whichever match becomes available first.

An additional option may be on allowing ranking of the modes by preference in the case that more than 1 are available at the same time. Such as wanting to do a 12v12 over an 8v8 or Solaris over FactionPlay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users