Mwo Does Not Recognize My Joysticks

5 replies to this topic

#1 Chrithu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:58 AM

Hi folks. I just got my new Thrustmaster T.16000M Hotas set and figured I'd use the TWCS to setup HOTAM for MWO. Only Problem: MWO does not recognize the sticks. It neither reacts to the TWCS nor the Joystick.

I set the TWCS to be the prefered input in windows control panel but that does not help at all.

What am I doing wrong?

#2 G a i s u t o

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

Play with mouse and keyboard, this is a shooter, not a simulation. Play joystick and get smoked by the others... RIP

#3 G4ost

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:27 PM

Honestly this isn't a problem you're on PC imbrace the master race and use a keyboard and mouse. Your Aim Will Be Far Better.

If i See you in a game with horrible aim because you are using or trying to use a JoyStick expect me to give you **** for it, because honestly face it you earned it.

Edited by G4ost, 28 June 2018 - 06:28 PM.

#4 Naofumi Sama

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:45 PM

Gotta love the useless "Use a mouse and keyboard" posts....My Steam Controller analog stick hasn't worked correctly in months. And I'm sorry that people have never had the pleasure of using a joystick in a mech simulator, it makes the game a more immersive experience, You know like you are ACTUALLY in the cockpit. I don't use one because i cant afford it, but the steam controller is beautiful when working right. Not having a throttle really blows. Please fix the analog throttle that was broken months ago thanks.

Also, why cant i downvote these useless, unhelpful and troll posts. Very annoying.

Edited by SaltyNooblet, 04 July 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#5 Naofumi Sama

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:12 PM

After some digging around, i found that you can make a user.cfg that may work for you.(It didnt for me)

MWO throttle settings were wrong by default for me. So you may want to try to change that in game. (Double Click and move throttle up)

#6 Rumble Chicken

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:21 AM

multiple sticks is way no prob, hit me up no sweat. I can even help mr.hater no sweat... peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users