2 replies to this topic

#1 Tertius

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:36 AM

I would like to make the suggestion to stretch the time between events, so the players aren't rushing from one event in the next or even doing two events at the same time.

Everytime when things are going like "do xxx damage"-events / challenges, the majority of players totally lose their common sense and enter the absolute potatoe mode with only their damage in mind and not the team-win or any kond of tactic.

So having 1 to 2 weeks without doing any challenges would be nice to get back to normal.

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:42 PM

Sometimes a guy wants to be able to play, yet time frames such as work or family come into effect, so I don't mind the overlap. Enables me to get some things accomplished.

#3 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

I totally agree with you. Events like "get x kills" or "do x damage" make people go crazy and forget about evrything apart from the event. I also think that events should be more rare like they were before with about 1-2 or even 3 weeks of delay if not more. I've already lost quite a bit of interest in the game because of all of these events that just keep going with like 3 days of delay or even without it, the game just isn't as enjoyable as it was before autumn 2017 (This is when PGI started launching events a lot more often). In my opinion, the only good events are the loot bag ones since people don't do stupid things to make it through them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users