2 replies to this topic

#1 T e c h 4 9

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:42 AM

For those that are interested, and this may really help new players get some good value out of the Solaris 7 Hero Pack that is on sale for $20 right now, I posted this analysis of selling the mechs in the mech pack on Reddit at: https://www.reddit.com/r/OutreachHPG/comments/8v6unw/solaris_7_hero_mech_pack_sold_2026m_cbills_30/

This is a time sensitive post, since the sale ends July 5th. After that the price will likely go back to $30, reducing the value quite a bit. As with everything in this game, different people have different opinions on this sort of stuff, so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by T e c h 4 9, 01 July 2018 - 05:44 AM.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:22 AM

Some Solaris heroes are very similar to a few existing heroes
Spoiler
even so, as someone whom owns most of the similar heroes (yes including the much maligned La Malanche), there's enough of a different flavor to stand on their own. The Firestarter hero actually better than the Ember (the original firestarter hero) despite their similarities.

Whether you have the similar heroes, intentions of getting the similar heroes, or simply don't have them... this is bound to have something for you. Even if you don't know what your muse is yet.

#3 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

I regret nothing with La Malinche. I loved it then, I love it now. Although these days all the Banshees could use some of their quirks back. They weren't exactly super quirked to begin with. But with hard point nerfs. They're really feeling it now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users