• The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:43 AM

HEY PGI!

I HAVE AN ADVICE FOR YOU:

READ AND LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD COMPANY:

http://harebrained-schemes.com

WHO IS TAKING BETS THAT I GET A REACTION NOW?

HOW LONG?

I SAY 3-4 HOURS max.

WAITING FOR A REACTION FOR WEEKS! DIDNT GET ONE!

THX SO MUCH

#2 Nema Nabojiv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:47 AM

IS THIS ALL CAPS SALT THREAD?

#3 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:48 AM

INDEED

#4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:58 AM

think the only reaction you get is via twitter-bombing. they long ago forgot they have a forum of their own - and/or already paying customers one might wanna keep happy.

nah, twitter is the future. if it's good enough for certain presidents posting their halfbaked thoughts, it sure is good enough for MWO.. right?

who are we to judge Uncle R*'s infinite wisdom and customer care?

Edited by Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie, 02 July 2018 - 02:58 AM.

#5 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:32 AM

I CANT READ THIS ! MY EYES ARE BURNING WHEN CAPS LOCK IS ON !!!!!! ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:37 AM

MWO IS SO DED THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PPL FOR SALTTHREAD

#7 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:37 AM

Of late, I just can’t seem to get worked up enough about PGI and their provacative misunderstanding of their own game and the people who play it to bother with the real Monday Salt Thread, let alone this one, or even to bother yelling at them in ALL CAPS about much of anything.

I mean c’mon. Sure it’s fun to discuss PGI’s prolectivity for self harm but why yell about it? It’s gonna happen regardless, but the results never address what we were yelling about in the first place.

We yelled about balance and the unfunning of the game and what has that gotten us? A proposed PTS wherein they identified the ‘real’ problem as a very specific build that only three mechs can even do, and that is rarely seen in game, and only PGI is seemingly complaining about. Yeah. We yelled about things like some clan lasers having a bit too high of damage relative to the IS counter and what is the proposed PGI solution? Adding the annoyance of recoil on clan gauss. I. Can’t. Even.

Folks yelled for a a free for all Solaris mode like in MW4 and what dis PGI do? They dumped in an ill conceived 1v1 mode, and were so convinced that it would be universally lauded that they they renamed the game to focus on it and left the mode that drew the fans and the players and the teams to rot. How’d that work out?

We yelled about the fiasco of the incredibly poorly implemented Long Tom, and they gave us two round tables where they insisted it was “fine”...until even they could no longer ignore the players fleeing CW so they finally woke up, removed LT, and decided that for good measure they would take factions out of faction play...ffs.

The comp folks yelled about how awful the preparation for the past World Championships were in terms of timing and organization and finding matches and in response PGI turned “the highest skill tournament in e-sports” to “stock mode beer league tournament with a select few of our mechs built in a manner that ignores roughly 2/3rds of our game’s content, something, something, e-sport”.

Remember in 2015 how we yelled about a few gigaquirks and they responded by removing most of them and turning a wide swath of mechs that were once fun or at least interesting into pointless dross? Should have kept our voices down I guess. PGI is still making us pay for this one.

So, yeah, there is no more point in yelling about this stuff than there is at yelling at an avalanche. The hits are going to keep coming regardless, and all you can do is wait for the one that finally breaks you. And keep in mind, especially with PGI, that while all you wanted to do with your yell is warn them about some error or flaw, that yell has in the past been enough to trigger the avalanche of random nerfs, ghost heat, agility changes and whatever else they happen to decide to throw down the mountain at you.

Edited by Bud Crue, 02 July 2018 - 04:38 AM.

#8 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:10 AM

View PostBishop Six, on 02 July 2018 - 02:43 AM, said:

HEY PGI!

HOW LONG?

I SAY 3-4 HOURS max.

THX SO MUCH

Harebrained schemes is not anybetter then PGI, So I am confused. Also I was very disapointed about the battletech game, so much so that I regret backing it.

#9 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:32 AM

Can you show us where PGI touched you?

#10 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:16 AM

View PostBishop Six, on 02 July 2018 - 02:43 AM, said:

HEY PGI!

HOW LONG?

I SAY 3-4 HOURS max.

THX SO MUCH

Jeez man stop screaming! :P

#11 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:49 AM

HBS GAME WAS TRASH? IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU HAD THE ENEMIES DOWN TO 1-2 SHOTS LEFT AND YOUR UNIT JUST DIED FROM HEADSHOTS.

ALSO THE FPS DIPS IN THE GAME TO UNDER 30 IN SOME AREAS. I HAVE A INTEL 4790K 4.5GHz AND NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL CARD. WHY WOULD I EVER DIP BELOW 200FPS ON 1080P?!?

Edited by Imperius, 02 July 2018 - 08:41 AM.

#12 MechaBattler

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

Big whoop. : /

#13 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

[mod]Due to unconstructive direction of discussion,