Invisible Walls Galore

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fraterna

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:14 AM

allrighty, this was the second bloody time i nuked myself because PGI can't get friggin map geometry right.

see 4 enemies on one place. stand behind some lower structure, because locust is small and can hide there.
drop arty (don't see smoke right cause i thought i dropped on smoking ded enemy), wait 2.3 seconds, wanna backstab em, in the second i see i hit a friggin invi wall (because even when i clearly SEE em and my weaps are over cockpitt level, so they SURELY should hit) i try to run away... too late. nuked myself.

FUUUUUUU

matchscore 0

Posted Image

Edited by Fraterna, 03 July 2018 - 09:15 AM.

#2 Last Of The Brunnen-G

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:47 PM

Map geometry is the weakspot of PGI. Some maps a bad others are worse...

#3 ClassicRaw

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 04:46 AM

Newish player here, that always baffled me, in a game where you peek so much how can you repeatedly have issues with invisible walls? That should be top 10 priority for PGI, for me it was the first glaring issue I noticed with this game and I'm sure I'm not the only one, first impressions matter guys.

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 04:53 AM

View PostClassicRaw, on 20 July 2022 - 04:46 AM, said:

Newish player here, that always baffled me, in a game where you peek so much how can you repeatedly have issues with invisible walls? That should be top 10 priority for PGI, for me it was the first glaring issue I noticed with this game and I'm sure I'm not the only one, first impressions matter guys.

This is nothing unusual. You will get accustomed to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users