No replies to this topic

#1 Generic Internetter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:31 PM

Title:
False Network Error

Description:
The MWO client requires the player to completely close and re-open MWO if there is any internet connection issue before actually trying to log in.

Internet connection issues arise from time to time but why would I have to completely close and reload the MWO client?!
Why does the "network error" persist even after my internet connection has been re-established?!

If I have my login screen open while I fix my connection issues, I should be able to simply click "LOGIN" to try again, not have to restart the entire MWO application for each attempt!

Honestly if I have to reload the entire game from scratch then I'm tempted to load up a different game with a better login system. And then buy their equivalent of "mech packs" instead.

Reproduction Rate:
100% of the time that there is any issue with my internet connection, even when it's fixed before logging in.

Steps to Reproduce:
Load up MWO to the login screen.
Disconnect and then reconnect your internet.
Actually do a google search or load up a youtube video just to make sure your internet is actually working correctly.
Switch back to your MWO client, insert your email and password and click "LOGIN".

Screenshot:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users