5 replies to this topic

#1 Raso

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

So the KGC-000 is odd in that it has some sweet AC20 quirks but it uniquely has the most ballistic mounts of all of the King Crabs. This makes me want to fill each and every ballistic mount but it also makes me want to consider an AC20.....

I need advice on filling up each of those ballistic mounts. The most obvious route is 6 AC2s but that feels weak for an Assault..... Another idea was a mix of AC2s and UAC2s for maximum DPS....

Then there's the good old fashioned AC20s...

What are people's thoughts on the KGC-000? Should I even be considering this variant? Thoughts?

#2 Asura Yukki

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:58 PM

Hey im 2 weeks new but ive only played the king crab 000 this is the link its not exact due too the skill tree not added in there but I have max firepower and survive I play it as a brawler and engage midway into game once the poking stops this mech has a huge center and easily cored my kd right now is 3.56 with 242 kills and 68 deaths you have too one, not get left behind and 2 find a good position too either push from or flank from with your team don't go anywhere by yourself unless its end game ive tried all other types of weapons "spend all my in-game money" and everything else has too much face time "death" and long range is a hassle because of the low hanging arms making where you have too expose too much too shoot unless your using streaks/lazors on the high hardpoints you will end up dead before you know it, also you have too torso spin so ac'20's are perfect for snapshots and you can also open up your claws and look up while turning too help with splashing around the damage I hope this helps
https://mwo.smurfy-n...b90bf573f860ba1
I know this post is old but I was bored lol
Also I have max 100/100 tonnage and 1 ton of ammo in head, didn't let me add for whatever reason
The laser ams is for when your sitting behind firing line so you can atleast support with a lil protection untill time comes too push or vice-versa my armor is also higher then stated CT-160/3 LT-104/6 RT-104/6 LA-85
RA-85 Legs-72

Edited by Asura Yukki, 16 May 2019 - 05:01 PM.

#3 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

If you are building anything aside from AC2 boat or MG boat, you are better off other variants.

You don't need that much quirks for the AC20, you need back up weapons.

Just go with AC2 build and gear it for long range. Else get a better variant for the build you actually intend, like the KGC000B for 4x UA5, or the 0000 for actual AC20 or GR build so you could boat moar energy weapons.

#4 Manei Domini Krigg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,005 posts
  • Locationred team

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:43 PM

For long range 2*ac2+4*lbx2+erppc
https://mech.nav-alp...8000728_KGC-000
LBX2 have more distance (optimal 810 m and maximal 2430 m) than ac2 (720 m and 1440 m) and not so hot
ERPPC make better alpha in 1st moment - you can hit 2-3 times and than nonstop fire with ballistics.

#5 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:16 PM

The classic build is 3RAC2 + 3AC2 for maximum dps.

#6 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:44 AM

I run 4 UAC5s with a light 380 engine and an AMS on mine. I just spam all 4 UACs at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users