2 replies to this topic

#1 Pixeled Phantom

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWestern US

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

I'm actively looking for a unit to join. I've only been playing for about 11 days, but seem to have the basics of the game down pretty well. I'm on MDT (GMT-7), play in the mornings as well as occasionally at night Sun-Thurs, and play most of the day on Fri and Sat.

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:32 PM

My unit Midgard takes in new people all the time, but we are mostly faction play oriented (at least when I'm around).
In case you would like to join my unit it would be best to only buy Inner Sphere mechs since you won't be able to use Clan mechs in faction play.
More info: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/

#3 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:25 PM

Head Hunters Of Davion are always looking for new blood - we'd be happy to have you in our ranks

Fire up TeamSpeak and start dropping with us on ts3.hhod.com:7345 . If what you see on TeamSpeak and in our mission statement looks like a unit you'd like to be part of, fill in an application form here to apply for unit membership.

If you want to learn more about us first or have any questions about the recruitment process, just ask me and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users