Newer Player Looking For A Unit To Grow With

4 replies to this topic

#1 oxrock

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:41 PM

I'm a newer player so I'm obviously not trained in group tactics in MWO yet but I'd like to be! I'm just looking for a good group of people to play with while I continue to learn the ropes in this game. I've been mainly investing in clan mechs thus far and I seem to be enjoying them most so I'm hoping to find a clan home. I have a headset and discord/teamspeak so voice communications are not a problem with me. I'm 34 in the continental US if age/location is of concern.

#2 Shaky Snake

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAEST

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:26 PM

Hi mate - drop me a friend request in game; the 4th Phalanx May be able to help you out, as we’re always looking for active players and most of us are around the same demographic, but we’re mostly on oceanic time (with FP in NA times on weekends). Try some drops with us, and see how you like it!

#3 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

contact Dante245, termin8torsmurf or narcissus to join. "or just message me for details"
Posted Image[/color]

Edited by dante245, 22 July 2018 - 06:15 PM.

#4 oxrock

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:45 PM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 01 August 2018 - 04:28 PM.
the quoted post was edited in response to this post; the resulting off-topic reply-chain has been removed

#5 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:49 AM

Join [ANGER FIST]

This, is our Mascot.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users