44 replies to this topic

#41 Red-Mattila

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:23 AM

View PostBattlemaster56, on 17 August 2018 - 03:50 AM, said:

Cents and Dragons are not even in the divisions where AC2 spam is wide spread, my ShadHawk is in the divisions with AC2 spam.

Division 4 has on Dragon variant, I can't remember which one. It might be one of the heros but it is there people just don't see it much.

#42 Blockwart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:16 AM

View PostAlexandros, on 21 July 2018 - 03:25 AM, said:

Who the heck is balancing the game? Does he even play at Solaris?

No one at PGI plays the game.

#43 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:24 PM

Move the KING CRABS on DIV1. WTF, IS THIS JOKE for those who suffered on DIV 3?>? Or put some kind of GH on the proper ballistics at some point. You penaltise the use of double AC20 but not the 6+ AC2. Who the heck is balancing the game? Does he even play at Solaris?

Not laughing at you but hahahaha balance in this game. PGI couldn't balance two coins in a set of scales.

And no they clearly don't play this game even if they do they're probably using aimbots so they think the game is fine.

#44 Alexandros

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 153 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:41 PM

Above all,this is the best free to play game in its kind . I know that sometimes, the way I describe stuff is not properly transfered on written speech. I mean no offence to players (even when i get mad at them for using the cheesy metas) or the devs. But ffs this is a good game I dont want to see it go to the pille of dead multiplayer games and i even occassionally try to bring new people to it.

Edited by Alexandros, 17 August 2018 - 11:42 PM.

#45 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:30 AM

Move the KING CRABS on DIV1. WTF, IS THIS JOKE for those who suffered on DIV 3?>? Or put some kind of GH on the proper ballistics at some point. You penaltise the use of double AC20 but not the 6+ AC2. Who the heck is balancing the game? Does he even play at Solaris?

I don't think PGI is trolling anyone per say they just did not think things through very well when they designed Solaris as in throwing all these mixed mechs together in one division its really a joke and not fun to play at all.

Now if PGI would have just made 4 divisions(Assaults)(heavy's)(Mediums)(lights) I would be playing it non stop and I could use any mech I own in my mech lab in any of the four divisions it would have been a blast to just play my own class of mechs Vs same type class of mechs.

You might have a few OP mechs per class but you would mostly have balanced matches not some player in a OP 12 machine gun light nutt hugging and killing every type of opponent per division ETC. That's why to me Solaris is a big fat fail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users