5 replies to this topic

#1 Tertius

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

Numerous times I encountered, that the queue in Solaris 7 (1vs.1 and 2vs.2) seems not to work as it should: when I join a queue in a division where only 1 competitor is waitung, I will definitevely be in the first spot to challenge the other one. When now another competitor enters the queue, my "priority" gets ignored and while the first and the third one will have fun in a fight, I'm in the next 2 minute queue and wait for someone to enter...

I've seen this in both, 1 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2. This is not how it should be, pease PGI fix this.

#2 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 21 July 2018 - 06:47 PM

In other words, first come, last served?

#3 Tertius

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

View PostBTGbullseye, on 21 July 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

In other words, first come, last served?

Exactly. And I'm having this right now again and again...

#4 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:47 AM

Sure, when you are the only competitor to be matched with you get game.
When you are not the only available competitor for matchmaking better matches will be prefered to you, easy isn't it ?

#5 Tertius

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 23 July 2018 - 06:47 AM, said:

Sure, when you are the only competitor to be matched with you get game.
When you are not the only available competitor for matchmaking better matches will be prefered to you, easy isn't it ?

You are getting this one wrong. I am the only one in queue... then someone joins. Then a third one joins. The other two get matched and I wait again. Then (while still waiting and reading "don't leave queue or you'll lose priority listing") the same thing starts over.

Got this in 1vs.1 and 2vs.2. Several times, several rounds in the queue. This shouldn't happen, no matter what you think.

Also: I don't want to discuss it, I wanted the Devs to read it and then check it.

Edited by Tertius, 24 July 2018 - 10:33 AM.

#6 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

View PostTertius, on 21 July 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Numerous times I encountered, that the queue in Solaris 7 (1vs.1 and 2vs.2) seems not to work as it should: when I join a queue in a division where only 1 competitor is waitung, I will definitevely be in the first spot to challenge the other one. When now another competitor enters the queue, my "priority" gets ignored and while the first and the third one will have fun in a fight, I'm in the next 2 minute queue and wait for someone to enter...

I've seen this in both, 1 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2. This is not how it should be, pease PGI fix this.

That happens when the other two are SSR-wise closer to each other. What you're asking for would mean that you'd have to face players far above or below your own skill level. The latter might be fun, the former isn't.

TL;DR: MM working as intended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users