Gameplay

8 replies to this topic

#1 Soileh

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:34 PM

Hello. Looking for people interested in joining a new group I'm throwing together called "7over6". Looking for people who are up for anything. This isn't anything strict, but it would be nice to have motivated people who want to do Faction Play among other things. My in-game name is Soileh. If you're interested in joining please message me.

#2 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

[mod]This thread has been moved to: Clan Ghost Bear.

Thread title has been edited for clarity and off-topic posts have been removed.[/mod]

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:57 PM

View Postdraiocht, on 25 July 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

[mod]This thread has been moved to: Clan Ghost Bear.

Thread title has been edited for clarity and off-topic posts have been removed.[/mod]

Posted Image

Why?

#4 Soileh

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:08 AM

It would be nice to throw together a group of people I can play with who are up for whatever. Just trying something new and to get more out of the game.

#5 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:53 AM

It ain't easy staring a new unit, takes a long time and most want to see some success before they join, if you decide to go another way and join a unit we'd welcome you with an AC20 to the face.....I mean with open arms.

#6 Soileh

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:20 PM

Noted. Haha. Yeah, I'll be searching to join one if mine can't take off. No worries though, I am patient. Posted Image

#7 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:36 PM

soileh...if you are interested..i have a proposition for you " looking to build up our team speak with a few good men and women" and create a micro hub for GB and FRR units. im the leader of RXD "Rasalhague X Dominion" which, if you know lore..is the first melding of clan and IS government, culture and societies. they are made up of absorbed FRR and Ghost Bear who moved into conquered territories in the IS, becoming a Clan Great House. vs20.tserverhq.com:9055 find me here if your interested.

Edited by dante245, 27 July 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#8 Soileh

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:36 PM

Got two new members today. If anyone else is interested in joining please let me know. I'm usually around the Clan chat room in-game.

#9 Soileh

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:03 PM

Still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining. We're at 3 members who are up for anything. If anyone has any questions you can message me in here or in-game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users