Spending Mc/cash

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dunn Wolf

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

I’m looking for some insight on where to spend my mc and 50 to 100 dollars. I got tons of IS heroes but lack clan mechs. I currently got the clan wave 1 with the dire, Warhawk,Timberwolf, stormcrow, and novas. I also own the rev mad dog, sunspider and nova gift mechs.

Some info about my play style that might help is that I prefer brawling with lbx, srms and mrms. I’m also pretty good at lrm support as well. I can play a good scout and harass long range snipe as well.

I’m looking to build a few good FW decks or a deck with a few heroes and any info clan side would be appreciated. That being said what mechs or bundles or both would you purchase with hat info and the mc sale about to start.

Thanks for any thoughts you folks have on the matter!

#2 c0d3rPK

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIslamabad, Pakistan

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:09 PM

Well, few of the best MC purchases I have had are as follows:

Huntsman Pakhet (Fantastic SRM brawler)
Cyclops Slepnir (Lbx or Gauss builds work great. Better than the mx90)
Warhammer BlackWidow (great mech overall.. good for dakka builds)
MadCat II Deathstrike (MKII are great, and this one is no exception)

You cant go wrong with any of these mechs. The pakhet is my favourite of the lot though :)

#3 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:09 AM

I wouldnt spend money for them.

#4 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:41 AM

Clanside: Deathstrike (not really a brawler, but meta), Scorch (probably ideal for what you want...2x lbx20 and 4x srm 6), If you really love Clan srms then the Pakhet. The Keeper is also a fantastic assault brawler (srms and ballistics) with defensive quirks...but is little utilitized in FW probably mostly due to tonnage.

IS: Slephnir (might get defensive quirks nerfed) with quad lbx10’s is a really fun brawler. Top Dog if you like brawling with IS mpl. The QuickDraw IV4 is the best MRM brawler in the game (S7 div 1 for a reason), Also, the Atlas Kraken (uac20, mrm 50 and 5 sl) is newer (came out recently) and less known, but a devastating brawler with helpful quirks. Wolfhound Grinner is a great mpl boat as well.....a bit hot for pure brawl, but still amazing....same goes for the Commando Deaths Knell

Probably missing something , but a fair list of contenders

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 27 July 2018 - 06:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users