No replies to this topic

#1 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

Ok i will say that i like the armor adjustments to the mechs that got it. The Annie and a few other mechs needed to be readjusted in that aspect. But the laser burn adjustment is pure garbage. Clan lasers already are hotter, not you make it longer to deal the damage? Thats not helping any. You want to make clan lasers feel more like IS lasers? Go back to how they were in TT and have them deal the same damage as IS but leave the better range, shorter burns and more heat as were their initial balances anyway.

As for cutting down on the Alpha damage of clan vs IS Alphas, add more heat penalties to alphas. Make is dangerous for any player, IS or Clan to Alpha or to use so many of any one weapon at a time.

In all honesty, I think lasers of every kind were actually ok before this test. What needs to be looked at is ballistics lol. A lot of clan ballistics are not even uses anymore and or these just are better clan ballistics that make other useless anymore. And then there are others like UACs and RACs that IMO are way OP at times. Especially in Solaris Game Mode... If the Devs cant see what the Meta is there thats ruining Solaris, that mode is dead.

Solaris needs to get away with lumping only certain mechs into 7 divisions and start making the divisions more random every few weeks to few months at least. Do events where ONLY this mech type or these load out types can be used in this or that division at this or that time. EVERTHING in Solaris is Ballistics now. Its no fun.

Instead of trying to nurf the clans even more here, you should be trying to fix Solaris lol

Edited by Joe Mallad, 29 July 2018 - 06:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users