No replies to this topic

#1 Tthrasher

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:47 AM

In the 10 games that I played i saw very few clan mechs that were running laser builds. I however did run mine and even in my delete button was terribly out gunned by my opponents. If PGI intends on actually going through with this what they should consider is if you are going to nerf one weapon group on one side all the way into the ground you should level the playing field. Nerf IS armor all the way across not just on select mechs and while your at it reduce the amount that the damage spreads. You call this balance but why was everyone on the pts not running clan lasers? Because this patch kills them thats why. This patch, when it goes through, will lower faction play even more which is already very low.
On another note why are clan lasers seen as overpowering but dual heavy gausse on IS is not? Most mechs are dead after 2 alphas of DHG.

My conclusion is stop nerfing everything and develop a better tier system. I would assume most of the complaints are coming from players that are in Tier 1 but should be more like Tier 3-4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users