Unseen Figurine Solution?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:04 PM

Since they don't make the original unseen figurines anymore, do people sometimes use the toys based off the Unseen in their place, or 3D Print their own?

#2 Tetatae Squawkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,028 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Kaetetôã

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:40 PM

There are threads on the official BT forums with a lot of information on how people handle this. You are better off looking over there.

And there is always ebay if you have a lot of cash to burn.

#3 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:38 AM

View PostBrenden, on 01 August 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Since they don't make the original unseen figurines anymore, do people sometimes use the toys based off the Unseen in their place, or 3D Print their own?

Depends which Unseen you are interested in. The current Beginner Box for Battletech has Shadowhawk and Griffin, just doesn't ship till October 2018
https://www.amazon.c...r/dp/B07D3GGP73

Should be a bigger box soon which includes Thunderbolt and Locust in addition to other non-Unseen.

No product announced for H.G. Unseen such as Wasp, Phoenixhawk, Warhammer, etc. to my knowledge.

Edited by SilentScreamer, 07 August 2018 - 07:18 AM.

#4 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:13 AM

I am of the opinion that the "new" unseen is equal or better to the legacy models.

I am talking about the new sculpts not the ugly project phoenix banaid.

The new Thunderbolt, Warhammer, Locust, Griffin, etc. are all fantastic.

#5 TheMundaneYesYes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

View PostSilentScreamer, on 07 August 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:

Depends which Unseen you are interested in. The current Beginner Box for Battletech has Shadowhawk and Griffin, just doesn't ship till October 2018
https://www.amazon.c...r/dp/B07D3GGP73

Should be a bigger box soon which includes Thunderbolt and Locust in addition to other non-Unseen.

No product announced for H.G. Unseen such as Wasp, Phoenixhawk, Warhammer, etc. to my knowledge.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going to buy that just for the minis. Love the chunky look of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users