A Couple Of Qol Ideas

No replies to this topic

#1 Acaios

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2024 - 06:40 PM

1) In the settings, add an option to have Heat Override default mode: ON/OFF
There are many instances that after many matches you just forget to activate it, and when you overheat, 99% you die.

2) When in a group, whenever a member hits the "Ready" button, play a sound (like in MW5). It`s a reminder to both the group leader and the members (w/o voice communication) to hit that button.

3) Allow the players to set a percentage of a mech's heat threshold, and when the mech's heat drops under it, the game will play a sound effect. Similar to when the weapons groups are off cooldown, but with the heat,
So for example, my mech's alpha strike is 60%, so I can set that setting at (100-60=) 40% and it will play a "beep" when from higher heat, it will reach down to 40%.

4) Loading screens take a significant time, and people Alt-tab while waiting (at least I do sometimes). But the sound of the game is muted when you alt tab. Oddly though, when someone speaks in their mic, that sound is played. So at the very least, add a distinct sound (or even the Betty's first lines), that pass through and warn you that the game has started even if alt-tabbed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users