2 replies to this topic

#1 Flying Blind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 776 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

there I said it.

I'm sorry 2.0 broke some builds that are not seen as OP, but I don't care.

Heat should be difficult, it should be limiting, it should wreck you fast if you aren't careful. this is a core aspect to BT.

don't agree if you want, that's fine, but you aren't changing my mind the 2.0 PTS was good. some minor adjustments maybe but it worked. it was fun

#2 Mycroft000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 511 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:06 PM

I really want to do PTS 2.2 and try 30 heat cap. That's what my record sheets have from table top, make heat sinks work at the same speed there too, SHS sinks 1 heat every 10 seconds, and DHS sinks 2 heat every 10 seconds. Can't hurt to try it, more data would be helpful even if it's determined that it does go too far.

#3 Dago Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:30 PM

View PostMycroft000, on 26 August 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

I really want to do PTS 2.2 and try 30 heat cap. That's what my record sheets have from table top, make heat sinks work at the same speed there too, SHS sinks 1 heat every 10 seconds, and DHS sinks 2 heat every 10 seconds. Can't hurt to try it, more data would be helpful even if it's determined that it does go too far.

That idea is pushing this bug **** crazy too far but I have to admit I'm morbidly curious what it would play like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users