[-So-] Only - At Which Time (Utc) Do You Play Mwo?

14 replies to this topic

Poll: At which time (UTC) do you play MWO? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

At which time (UTC) do you play MWO?

1. 00:00 - 04:00 (4 votes [10.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

2. 04:00 - 08:00 (3 votes [7.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.89%

3. 08:00 - 12:00 (4 votes [10.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

4. 12:00 - 16:00 (6 votes [15.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

5. 16:00 - 20:00 (13 votes [34.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.21%

6. 20:00 - 00:00 (8 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 geriolav

Rookie

• Löjtnant
  • Löjtnant
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

On behalf of Sons of Odin [-SO-].

Due to a changes in MWO done by PGI have interfered with how the clan warfare is played out and that those changes in turn have changed payers playing habits we in -SO- want feedback on who that are playing MWO on a regular basis. The reason behind this request is to know how to most easily organize Faction play drops drops.

We would really appreciate if you as a part of -SO- or wanting to become a part of -SO- could fill out the votetablet below so that we can get at better picture about the future of our Faction play drops.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
geriolav
On behalf of Sons of Odin [-SO-]

Edited by geriolav, 20 August 2018 - 11:29 AM.

#2 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

Can those who voted, leave a comment below.... so we can track and hunt them down.
Let get SO rolling again.

#3 ThomasAH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

View PostBoldricKent, on 22 August 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

Can those who voted, leave a comment below.... so we can track and hunt them down.
Let get SO rolling again.

I voted (16-20), but you can also click on the results to see who voted for which time slot.

#4 Blaede

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:59 PM

I'm usually on in the afternoon (eastern US) or sometimes late at night. I'm pretty much always down for running in a group, even in QP.

#5 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:03 AM

You should add:
"Nevermore !"
and
"only if there are events"
to your list of choices.

#6 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:23 PM

No, we dont jest about real problems.. :)
As loyal unit we are being excluded from much of the events, which is a problem on its own.
Simple goal is to rise at least couple of lances spread over different time zones, so we could have nucleons of
organized drops. By numbers we are one of the bigger group, but active and cohesive force, that something else,
it does feel that sunset is coming.

#7 Official Human Shield

• Pip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:45 AM

1400-1600 weekdays, due to being in AsiaPac.

#8 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:53 AM

Dang gierolav, I havent seen you in years

#9 Oor Wullie

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:06 AM

I normaly on FP when ever I on mwo. Will only do qp at night when other PhD members log on.

Am based in europe gmt +1 and since I seem to have alot of extra time on my hands lately I normaly on and off FP from after breakfast till early evening.

#10 Iron Ghost

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:44 PM

I was active with SO when other FRR units were playing CW, but every time I check TS, it's a ghost time, I now spend time on my alt accounts instead. I would enjoy fighting alongside my unit mates once more if we can muster a 12 man or two. I for one remain with this unit with the hope that one day we can once more be relevant in the CW scene.

#11 Karl the Plumber

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:25 AM

I voted along my hours on weekdays, but my UTC hours on weekends are totally different. Saturdays and Sundays I log on in the 2000-0000 UTC slot. Like Boldric said, these events that exclude factions are killing me. I moved to the Pacific time zone and my hours don't match up with the EU anymore, and now I can't even play FW half the weekends when i DO play in an EU time zone.

#12 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:38 AM

Well, seems we got some pulse, not much, but not corpse yet.
For a starters, minimal group requirement is a lance (4), right now use of TS hub seems to be most logical way. When part of active group, calling out targets/movement(designation, chassis , grid location, additional info : alpha, ebon, e4, right leg)) and coordination are keys of success, so in order to achieve that, drop calling will be cycle through group members. Dont expect calling to be micromanaging, so things like, sharing armor, focusing fire, protecting others flanks/backs..try to make it vocal, without cluttering comms, are responsibility of all participants.
I ll try to be a bit sooner online on weekends (like 6 on-wards), maybe an hour on working week. You can always find me on FrrHub TS and join or send comm over either Mwo client/ TS.. In most cases there will be at least 1 representative UD with me but more often then not we are at least a lance strength team and willing to play FP if there are opponents. I ll post drop forming question on unit tab(mwo client )...
that about it, let go for a test drive

#13 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:30 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

#14 Bad Omen

Rookie

• Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

I've been gone for a while but now with work slowing down and the winter months I would love to get back into doing some FP or even QP. I've always had a great time playing with and being a member of -SO-

#15 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:51 AM

Sorry for late replay, some of us still use SO TS on FRR/Kurita hub, usually at 6-7 PM UTC for 2-3 hours window. Pop in and start yelling" I Demand FP" and we ll yield. Later on you can find Ulox floating on, and he is always eager for FP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users