Spider 5V Requirk

2 replies to this topic

#1 Cei Ling Fan

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

unless you use the 5V in large groups, it is useless with the cap mod still.
as soon as you have any contact you cannot outrun or outgun them. you cant use masc or cloaking device or ecm. your just a one shot cap machine - unless there is opposition, then your target practice.

oh... and capping only does not pay off. you go home with very little cash.

-> scrap that layout. it is useless, unless something else changes with that piece of rust.

since lifting the 3 mech limit, there is absolutely zero reason to use this thing.

#2 Leopardo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:22 AM

View PostCei Ling Fan, on 23 August 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

as soon as you have any contact you cannot outrun or outgun them. you cant use masc or cloaking device or ecm. your just a one shot cap machine - unless there is opposition, then your target practice.

-> scrap that layout. it is useless, unless something else changes with that piece of rust.

since lifting the 3 mech limit, there is absolutely zero reason to use this thing.

tatally ageed - same for the spider 5k - need more quirks - and it have no changes or the new quirks

#3 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:33 AM

View PostCei Ling Fan, on 23 August 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

Capping only does actually pay off quite well for me. I've had one match where me and the other guy (He had a spider hero and I had a 5K) were running around the map and capping conquest points; I only shot the enemy team a few times but my payout was ~150000 c-bills.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users