Won A Match, Still Lost Elo

3 replies to this topic

#1 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:26 PM

Anyone else had this happen?

#2 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

I'll add that if the other guy had done well enough to get a better score in match or something I'd understand...but it was a one sided match and he did basically no damaged (tried to use dual heavy gauss across the map on boreal). I ended up with a -25 ELO after getting out of the match.

#3 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:38 AM

I posted this in another thread, but:

So, I've seen something often that LOOKS like this, but what is actually happening for me is

• Fight Battle A, lose, lose X amount of ELO
• Fight Battle B, WIN, but the pilot's SSR is so low that the amount of ELO gained is 0.
• ELO CHANGE still shows the ELO loss from Battle A, because 0 from Battle B is not a change.

^This is something that PGI should correct however, because it is not clear.

Edited by Dionnsai, 25 August 2018 - 03:39 AM.

#4 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:54 AM

That was the scenario...I lost the previous match to someone who cost me quite on the ELO side, and then this particular match the other gent was really down there (1200-ish). But I was under the impression that the ELO displayed there was the change from the previous match. Seems like it should have shown a 0.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users