Solaris Is ****

4 replies to this topic

#1 boomboombang1

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:31 AM

I have just started playing solaris. I thought 1 on 1 would be fun but as with the rest of this shite game i was wrong.

Not only am i being matched against opponents who are way above me in games now it seems they have weapons that can take out my Annialaotr with one shot and it isnt even a head shot

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:03 AM

View Postboomboombang1, on 30 August 2018 - 02:31 AM, said:

Not only am i being matched against opponents who are way above me in games
Have you checked how many people were queued? There's not enough players for matchmaker to do its' job, not least because of S7 being split into no less than 14 different buckets. If there's only two people (or teams) queued then the matchmaker has to toss them into the same match.

now it seems they have weapons that can take out my Annialaotr with one shot and it isnt even a head shot

There are several ways for that to happen. One of them is that the game's glitchy hit registration calculated enemy projectiles impacting on your rear - rather than front - armor, rolled criticals and cooked off ammo you had in torso locations.
Did you take screenshots of your enemy's weapons loadout and the end-of-match screen?

#3 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:03 AM

I just do it for the Supply Caches but I've yet to have a match this morning and I have work to do.

Could you text me if a match is going to start?

And where is the list of mech for each division?

The only ones that show up in my mech bay are the ones I own and that takes a long time to find out.

P.S Oh wait, I'll just use the search engine to find it! (I crack myself up)

Edited by LikeUntoBuddha, 30 August 2018 - 05:04 AM.

#4 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:16 AM

View PostLikeUntoBuddha, on 30 August 2018 - 05:03 AM, said:

And where is the list of mech for each division?
The only ones that show up in my mech bay are the ones I own and that takes a long time to find out.
Select your mech for a division, then go into the store from Solaris screen and you'll only see mechs with the corresponding division.

Or just bookmark https://mwomercs.com/s7-mech-divisions :)

#5 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:33 AM

View PostHorseman, on 30 August 2018 - 06:16 AM, said:

Select your mech for a division, then go into the store from Solaris screen and you'll only see mechs with the corresponding division.

Or just bookmark https://mwomercs.com/s7-mech-divisions Posted Image

I just googled it since the search engine here is a joke. But thanks Horseman, you are one of the good ones.

P.S. Please turn your mic up, I wanted to hear what you were saying but I could not make it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users