Qol Life Issue

3 replies to this topic

#1 Android5000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 08:53 PM

I want to pick my drop deck one time. Without saving my deck. Simple click and pick... why cant I do this? I don't want to click and hit save... its not too hard to do this. Just a simple thing that would make my life better. Thank You.

#2 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

It's tricky. I get where you're coming from, sometimes it can be frustrating forgetting to save, or saving in the last 5 seconds just to have the game ignore it (seriously it seems have the time I save in the 1-5 second left it doesnt work, live drop timer might as well start from 55s). However setting your deck to map/mode in 1 minute is just one of the things you need to get comfortable with, unless you're one of those weird ppl with 4 decks, lol, but even 4 isn't really enough. What a lot of people will do when they get insta drop is set a common deck for map/mode in the first 5 seconds and quickly hit apply so as to not end up with totally wrong mechs, and then spend the next 50 seconds just messing around, maybe pick some stuff thats good enough and you havent played in a while, play around with tonnage. I'd rather have changes not instantly apply

If anything they should increase the live drop clock to at least 1:30, I think that would help a lot of players

#3 TWIAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:26 AM

View PostHazeclaw, on 03 September 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

If anything they should increase the live drop clock to at least 1:30, I think that would help a lot of players

I've made this suggestion over and over but it being 2mins and fallen on deaf ears.

Add a 2min timer with VOIP enabled at the Lobby, CW would be a better place.

#4 UnKnownPlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 266 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:46 AM

The reason that the save button is there is because of the weight restrictions I think, it allows you to go over weight whilst you shuffle things around then press save when you are back in regulation.

I know they could just not allow a heavier mech to be selected if it would take you over limit instead, would make it harder to shuffle mechs around quickly but it would be doable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users