Solaris suggestion

2 replies to this topic

#1 EchoHotel

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts
  • LocationStranded In Iowa

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:08 PM

Solaris is just a wasteland of 0 queues, it's 1 o'clock on a holiday and the only people here are the same 5 or 6 folks who are jumping onto 1 queues. I can't fiddle with my other loadouts, the only reason I can browse the web is because I'm on the steam version. The Game actually kinda penalizes you for trying to play.
The simple solution? Give a tiny "default victory" bit of progression to people who sit in the que multiple times, you know like the faction play 10 min in lobby consolation prize. You know just something to acknowledge the player's time has value and to make them feel like they aren't wasting their life 2 minutes at a time.
Put a small penalty for quiting out of the que while it's populated and a large penalty for AFK in a match.
It's a system that shouldn't be needed once the mode is established but good lord does it need it now.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:24 PM

You're not the only one with that idea, check LikeUntoBuddha's recent thread. :)

#3 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:23 PM

Make Solaris great again. kappa lol. A lot of people are waiting till only 2 weeks left in the season coz pgi will probably change the rewards layout again on us again last minute. No trust to not get fkd around = fk playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users