6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:41 AM

So you forgot your slippers. Big deal. You can't see anyway. But there are a few things you don't want to greet with your toes in the middle of the night.

1. The dresser. Just hurts.
2. The doorway to your room. Just adds more time and misery and makes you wonder if your going to make it down the hall to the bathroom.
3. The darn door to your room. Yeah, so what if it's open, hurts like (expletive deleted).
4. The dogs head. It was dreaming of a bone, and your leg bone will work just fine.
5. The leg of the coffee table. Actually it goes between the toes and gives you a two for one shot.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

1. scrap 3d prints that the cats have removed from the bucket.
2. lego, also cat distributed.
3. one of the cats, they like to attack feet.
4. the corner of my steel desk.
5. my own damn toenails.

#3 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:48 AM

1. The metal corners of your simracing rig
2. A downhill bike that you parked in such a way that you can brutally bang your shin against it´s pedals (https://ixquick-prox...172f69f131fde8e)… since toes are for beginners
3. Knives fallen off their magnetic holding by being brushed over by the cat
4. Re-arranging the layout of the room and banging your feet against everything until you have it all memorised
5. Snowboard that is leaning against the wall … stub it with your toe and it might come sliding onto you for even more revenge

But my most important question here would be : haven't you memorised your home´s layouts well enough to avoid everything ? My floor is quite messy but I don´t bang my feet anywhere .

Edited by B0oN, 08 September 2018 - 12:48 AM.

#4 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

1. Chuck Norris
2. Your missing saw blade
3. A Cactus
4. A very expensive Ming Vase
5. Your dad's head, who went to sleep in the hall waiting for you to try and sneak back in when your grounded

#5 Odin Gunterson

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 62 posts
  • LocationLa Florida

Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:10 AM

ORLY?

Posted Image

OK, these two happened to me and my ex-gf ex-future wife in 6 months being here in Nicaragua... (imagine a whole life... stay tuned!), always entering the kitchen at night.

1.- A small scorpion the size of a finger lenght, it poked "only" with the pincers her toe, thankfully *not* with the tail (...then we would have had a night at the hospital...)

Posted Image

2.- An agile, furry, jumpy, mean looking huge brown spider of the size of a hand palm, trapped in the sink 'cuz it fell down from the ceiling. The shivers and trembling I suffered trying to help it to escape from there were insurmountable... I still have them when I think about it, even now.

Posted Image

Edited by Tonxabar, 01 October 2018 - 09:10 AM.

#6 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 562 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

View PostTonxabar, on 01 October 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

The stuff nightmares are afraid of

Nicaragua you say? Damn, Jimmy, another country to scratch from my "to visit" list.

#7 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:55 AM

I must admit, a scorpion is something that you don't want to encounter, I still shake my boots out in the morning. It's one of the things they could have left off the "Ark", including wasps, ticks, and chiggers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users