10 replies to this topic

#1 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:04 PM

New to FW and don't know where to start? Tired of terrible FW pugs? Want to step up your FW game and play with a team that takes improvement seriously?

MMAD is an objective-oriented Faction Play group that accepts pilots of all skill levels. We also provide training courses to get any newcomer up to speed.

Whichever side of the Clan/IS divide you are there's a drop bay with your name on it in our dropship.

Find us on https://adeathdealers.enjin.com/

Requirements:
  • A microphone
  • Discord ( mmad.ts3pro.com )
  • Willingness to work with a team and follow the drop caller's instructions
  • Willingness to make an effort to improve

Edited by Horseman, 06 June 2019 - 01:53 PM.

#2 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:04 AM

Who AM I?

I AM A CHAMPION!

I will conquer what has not been conquered.
Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe what others have doubted. I will always endeavor the prestige, honor, and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and my body will follow

WHO AM I? I AM A CHAMPION!

I will acknowledge the fact that my opponents do not expect me to win, but I will never surrender. Weakness will not be in my heart. I will look to my comrades, to those who have brought me into this world and those who have trained me and I will draw strength from them

I will gladly go out into the field of battle, and I will move, groove and do everything that I can do, and I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal. And when I get there, I will arrive violently. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground because he cannot stop me.

To my side, I have comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin, through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears. Never will I let them fall. Never will I let them down and I will never leave an enemy behind because our opponent does not know my heart.

No one will deny me, no one will defy me, and no one will tell me who and what I am and can be. Belief will change my world, it has moved continents and countries, and put a man on the moon, and it will carry me through this battle.

Defeat, retreat those are not in my words, I don't understand those definitions, I don't understand when things go wrong, I don't understand mistakes, but I do understand this: I understand victory, and I understand never surrendering. NO matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak

Today will be that day, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here, on this map, and in this match.

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER ME!

https://mmad.enjin.com/

Edited by LikeUntoBuddha, 15 September 2018 - 07:06 AM.

#3 LastActionHobbit

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:04 AM

Hey folks; as well as the Clan/IS sub-units can you also confirm that you're running a pure merc unit also?

#4 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:26 AM

View PostLastActionHobbit, on 16 September 2018 - 06:04 AM, said:

Hey folks; as well as the Clan/IS sub-units can you also confirm that you're running a pure merc unit also?

Not at present, but it's not out of the cards in the future. We switch to whatever is called for by PGI's current event structure for FP so that the unit is never locked out of FP.

Edited by Horseman, 16 September 2018 - 12:49 PM.

#5 LastActionHobbit

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:01 AM

Cool: may drop in at some point; looking to do a bit more FP myself at the moment.

Ryan

#6 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:04 AM

For practical reasons we are switching our voice comms from TeamSpeak to Discord. Discord link is https://discord.gg/gUrxrkB

#7 RashallVetkay

• PipPip
  • The Fang
  • The Fang
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCorups Christi Texas

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:04 AM

What time are you guys normally online?

#8 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:54 AM

Our membership covers both European and US time zones (with a couple members in Oceanic), so you'll see members active starting with evenings European time to late night Pacific (and sometimes even later than that).

#9 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

subunits for both Clan (AMTU CMAD) and Inner Sphere (MCRD MADI).
This has changed, due to lack of pilots interested in clanside FP. MMAD is now a single unit, operating from our former Inner Sphere unit name (MADI). For now the faction switching is most likely to be based on what we needed to switch to to participate in the most recent FP event.

#10 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

We are now Automarshall's Death Dealers (in-game unit tag remains the same). New Enjin address is https://adeathdealers.enjin.com/

#11 Franz Princip

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

gimme that reinvite I'm back for a bit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users