Please Add More Advance Notification

Notification Events Event

2 replies to this topic

#1 Xumtiil

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:01 AM

Speaking as a player who needs to plan ahead of time to play during the weekends, and generally doesn't go online at all on the website or in the game from Friday morning until Monday evening, it is a bit jarring to come home on Monday evening to find that we're already in the third day of an event, and I have to cram out fifty games in a very short timespan with perfect scores to get the loot bags (with the current event).

There is no do-over. There is no catching up. I did not manage to get the 50 games done, so I will miss out on the free mech, period. If they are *daily* events like last time, I've completely missed out.

I cannot believe that you decide to run these events on Friday - if you put these up as upcoming events on Wednesday or even Thursday ingame and on the website, I'd be a lot happier (at least I'd only have myself to blame if I miss out).

Thank you.

#2 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

I have to agree with the OP.

I also missed out on the free mech because I was too busy to check for any new events this past week.
Had I been made aware of the opportunity, I would have scheduled time in the evening to play for the loot bags, and at least have a shot at the prize.
As it is, I'll probably be able to get all of the loot bags for the 'quickplay' segment, but have lost the chance to participate in the 'Faction Play' part.

Result: 75 loot bags (thank you) but no chance at winning my mech (very sad).

Is there any way that we could be notified of new/upcoming events via an e-mail blast, or something similar?

Seems like this would be relatively simple and would require minimum effort to do.

I'm getting tired of missing out on these 'pop-up' events.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Peace

#3 TheFixxer27

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:24 PM

I agree with both of the above people, and while we're at it, if you're going to have a map event, how about you add the maps in the event to the rotation. That would be nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users