#1 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

Sup peeps.

MRBC League is up for another season of Battle for Midway. Are you?

Looking to JOIN a TEAM?? HERE

Rules & Team Registration can be found HERE

Join in the conversation - MRBC Discord

MRBC Twitch Channel - HERE

BFM Signup / Registration
Open: 06/09/2018
Close: 27/09/2018

BFM Season Start - 6 week duration
Start: 8/10/2018
End: 18/11/2018

Some info:
  • 6v6 / 6 weeks only.
  • I've reached out to PGI to see what if we can get some juicy prizes for everyone. Will update once I know more.
  • Oceanic Competitive Scene is lacking in EOIs so it will be merged with the North America divisions as we can.
  • In relation to above that means, some NA games, will need to be a Fri/Sat night to accomodate OC teams who's comparative time is Sat/Sun lunchtime in OC regions (2 games out of 6 max).
  • Look at 2-3 EU and NA Divisions if we get enough teams. EOI suggets we should.
Get ready for some of my SPICY Aussie Shoutcasting and everyone else - The shoutcaster team is ready. IREXCITE

HYPE!

Edited by justcallme A S H, 06 September 2018 - 03:15 PM.

#2 Stonefalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationProselytizing in the name of Our Lord and Savior the Annihilator

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 06 September 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

• Oceanic Competitive Scene is lacking in EOIs so it will be merged with the North America divisions as we can.
  • In relation to above that means, some NA games, will need to be a Fri/Sat night to accomodate OC teams who's comparative time is Sat/Sun lunchtime in OC regions (2 games out of 6 max).

Just me going off on a rant, boy isn't this fun getting US teams to play on their Friday or Saturday nights. I had such an absolute blast organizing these matches back in RHoD (Shout out to comp teams 6 years ago)...... Every US team avoided these nights for comp like the plague and the thought of them playing a match in their AM was unheard of.

I'm hoping times have changed because if not this will probably be the final nail in the coffin for oceanic comp.

Macabre thoughts aside I really hope this works out for everyone and it's a memorable comp. Might bring the Bin Chickens back together for a last hurrah.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:33 PM

It's in the rules this time that matches might be scheduled then.

All of the EOIs acknowledged this and so on. I doubt it will be an issue this time around as it was made quite clear.

#4 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:24 PM

Dang.. and im on graveyard shift for a while..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users