PIR-2 is your new overlord.

#102 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:20 PM

View PostSedmeister, on 18 September 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Is it just me or does anyone else see the fellow in the Hazardous decal look like he's flipping the bird?

I don't know, but I thought the new decals were pretty good. Good job, PGI.

#103 Major Major Catch 22

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:09 PM

Hey my game crashed 3 x since update today? anyone else?

#104 MrJoshie

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:43 PM

This patch is SUPER BORKED

-My son cant use his puchased Vulcans -JacobDiglet- Invalid Config with no reason
-I try to switch modes....the game freezes but not my comp and I cant exit or ALT F4
-I use chat and thru some shifting of tabs or re opening i freeze again too and cant get out
-Someone leaves the group and again the game....less so...freezes up

Let me say again this wouldnt happen if i was hired for the testing team..... i did apply....I do qualify

Zyro

#105 MrJoshie

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:49 PM

View PostShooteyMcShooterson, on 18 September 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

Patch was just 200mb using the portal? Took seconds to download and just a few minutes to patch.

Two thumbs up.

I think this is the smoking gun

Too small....perhaps too rushed and ill tested

Zyro

#106 Zyrocenus

• PipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:51 PM

View PostMrJoshie, on 18 September 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

-My son cant use his puchased Vulcans -JacobDiglet- Invalid Config with no reason
-I try to switch modes....the game freezes but not my comp and I cant exit or ALT F4
-I use chat and thru some shifting of tabs or re opening i freeze again too and cant get out

Let me say again this wouldnt happen if i was hired for the testing team..... i did apply....I do qualify

Zyro

View PostMrJoshie, on 18 September 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

I think this is the smoking gun

Too small....perhaps too rushed and ill tested

Zyro

Dammit.... didn't realize I was on my youngest sons account spewing..... ban me Posted Image

edit: I logon as him to redeem rewards etc....

sry

Zyro

PS.... shouldn't some....MOST of this come up in the compile? It uses the most conservative of config settings right? Why did this faceplant so badly? Invalid or incomplete arguments should have shown up no?

Edited by Zyrocenus, 18 September 2018 - 09:58 PM.

#107 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:02 PM

Just chill, man and take a nap. When they hit office in about 9 hours, they'll surely pump out a hotfix ASAP.

#108 Zyrocenus

• PipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:00 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 18 September 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Just chill, man and take a nap. When they hit office in about 9 hours, they'll surely pump out a hotfix ASAP.

chill and take a nap? this is a BAD bork….. u chill when yer family gets glitched..... this is a BAD glitch

glad u weren't affected.... next time look up "Apathy"

the patch should never have been released as such

Zyro

Edited by Zyrocenus, 18 September 2018 - 11:01 PM.

#109 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:11 PM

I am affected. I have a Vulcan as well. But it's not the only mech i have. Just use sth. else. And yes, chill, especially when your kids are involved. They learn from you.

Had to look it up. It's 3 AM in Ontario. Your kids should be asleep and back in school for the next couple of hours. If we're k´lucky, they got it sortetd out until they're back! Peace!

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 18 September 2018 - 11:13 PM.

#110 Warschnuffel

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 62 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationMünster

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:20 PM

I was able to fix my vulcans by reducing the torso armor, i think it was the back armor, then increasing again.

I am glad that worked, because i am skilling them right now and i don't want to miss the double XP first win daily ;)

#111 Zyrocenus

• PipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:07 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 18 September 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

I am affected. I have a Vulcan as well. But it's not the only mech i have. Just use sth. else. And yes, chill, especially when your kids are involved. They learn from you.

Had to look it up. It's 3 AM in Ontario. Your kids should be asleep and back in school for the next couple of hours. If we're k´lucky, they got it sortetd out until they're back! Peace!

View PostWarschnuffel, on 18 September 2018 - 11:20 PM, said:

I was able to fix my vulcans by reducing the torso armor, i think it was the back armor, then increasing again.

I am glad that worked, because i am skilling them right now and i don't want to miss the double XP first win daily Posted Image

Parenting advice from a MechWarrior.... thanks man..... doesn't change the fact that this was a bad patch and should never have made it out. glad you're so mellow, artificially or otherwise. I would "chill" but then my voice would not be heard. Incidentally..... can I borrow that crystal ball of yours that gives u such divine insight into other ppls lives? U assume too much.... for starters....maybe I was at work and sent the message after I returned home from a 12 hour shift? Maybe just Maybe I sent the message while my kids were alsleep at the affected childs behest at my earliest convenience? Because he's special needs and this is his ray of sunshine?

Warschnuffel….. you said it perfectly... I'll try your trick although totally gutting it didn't work. Who knows? Go code Posted Image

Zyro

PS.... Aiden..... maybe just maybe Im also grumpy after work and 1st thing in the morning.... I kinda feel like a dink after running u down like that..... appologies :S

Edited by Zyrocenus, 19 September 2018 - 04:51 AM.

#112 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:04 AM

View PostMrJoshie, on 18 September 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

Zyro

Not had any of those problems in my unit beyond the Vulcan which originates from changes to armour values. For the rest... check your computer I guess.

View PostZyrocenus, on 18 September 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

chill and take a nap? this is a BAD bork….. u chill when yer family gets glitched..... this is a BAD glitch

glad u weren't affected.... next time look up "Apathy"

the patch should never have been released as such

Zyro

Look up "whining" and "ranting" while you're at it......

View PostWarschnuffel, on 18 September 2018 - 11:20 PM, said:

I was able to fix my vulcans by reducing the torso armor, i think it was the back armor, then increasing again. I am glad that worked, because i am skilling them right now and i don't want to miss the double XP first win daily ;)

Yeah adjusting my armour fixed it for me ... not that I was levelling them as playing around with the incubus atm. ;)

#113 tee5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:22 AM

Game keeps crashing, especially with chat windows and double clicks!

#114 tee5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:10 AM

And crashed again. God dammit. And I don't care if someone is accusing me of whining.

PGI: We fixed a bug where Private Message tabs would reopen if they were closed after re-opening the open chat.

Now instead your Game keeps crashing continously. Brilliant!

Edited by tee5, 19 September 2018 - 07:11 AM.

#115 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:00 AM

Cannot change mechs within the private lobby. Did some 4v4 last night, and everyone had to drop out of the lobby to change their mechs.

#116 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

I see that AS7-K and AS7-KR have both been brought to baseline Atlas mobility with this patch. Before, they used to sit between the baseline and the AS7-BH. Any reason for that change?

Edited by Horseman, 21 September 2018 - 11:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users