Bravo Drop Point

No replies to this topic

#1 Saint Duck

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 07:14 AM

The drop point for Bravo lance seems to be just wrong for several reasons. Alpha and Charlie drop together and proceed in, as Bravo drops alone closest to the opposing Alpha/Charlie. Alpha targets Bravo to their right and the Nascar is already started. Bravo lance can have 25-100 ton mechs ranging from fast to slow. If you're mech does less than about 80 you have 3 choices. Try to catch up with the nascar and have your back blown out. Turn and fight Alpha and Charlie lance alone while your alpha and charlie are doing the same to the opposing Bravo lance. Or wait outside and hope that enough of your team is left to rejoin after they nascar around the whole map. If i'm in Bravo and do faster than 80 I'm forced to run away and leave my slower lance mates to die, or die with them. Tough choice. For a fix maybe move Alpha lance farther away to give Bravo at least a chance to enter before they die without support. The map seems designed to be a Nascar, at least give Bravo a fighting to join the fight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users