#1 Vargo Nash

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 64 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:53 AM

Hi Guys,

I am missing the ER Large Speaker Warhorn and also the Dish Warhorn from the Fall Harvest Event reward for Pew Pew Pew. I finished the objective yesterday and redeemed it immediately after finishing it but can't find the two warhorns in my warhouse.

Is there a known bug regarding the rewards? I couldn't find anything about that.

Thanks and greetings.

Vargo

#2 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:56 AM

Have you tried to re-login?

#3 Vargo Nash

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 64 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:20 AM

Yes, of course I re-logged this morning after having some sleep. Nevertheless I re-logged again now and - tada - they're there. Don't know why they weren't there before but it's fine now.

Thanks.

Vargo

#4 MJager

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:58 AM

Seemed like it took a day or two to show up in my inventory. I am new to the game and am curious how the prizes for completion of tasks are dealt with at the close of the event. I have no idea of how to claim the camo rewards

#5 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:57 AM

View PostMJager, on 12 October 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

Seemed like it took a day or two to show up in my inventory. I am new to the game and am curious how the prizes for completion of tasks are dealt with at the close of the event. I have no idea of how to claim the camo rewards

Go to the event news article and click a link that will guide you to the "pick a prize" page. You can get your camos there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users