3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:04 AM

The other day, I got a kick out of the story after a kid shredded a thousand bucks.

Now something topped it.

I don't know if you ever heard of the street artist Banksy. Well he hates things like auctions. Imagine, you are at a snob filled auction, and a painting just sold for 1.4 million dollars (U.S.). Then as the hammer falls, the painting begins to self destruct. It seems that the frame was constructed as a shredder. You think someone who was admiring the painting would have noticed that small detail.

1.4 million, in confetti.

#2 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 08 October 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

Not only that Banksy went and shredded his own work, nah, apparently it´s now worth even more O_o .
Somebody please lend me about 1.4 billion facepalms please … I ran out because I seem to use them too liberally .

#3 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:02 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 08 October 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

The other day, I got a kick out of the story after a kid shredded a thousand bucks.

Now something topped it.

I don't know if you ever heard of the street artist Banksy. Well he hates things like auctions. Imagine, you are at a snob filled auction, and a painting just sold for 1.4 million dollars (U.S.). Then as the hammer falls, the painting begins to self destruct. It seems that the frame was constructed as a shredder. You think someone who was admiring the painting would have noticed that small detail.

No they were admiring themselves the painting is just an accessory.....like a hand/man bag

#4 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:44 AM

I would love to know what the guy who just purchased the painting was thinking as.....zzzzzzzzz

Grand LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users