3 replies to this topic

#1 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:09 AM

I finally did a thing. I learned how to record matches and game footage. So I finally have been using a youtube account I didn't even know I had (got it when I made a Google account).

I've been posting some low tier action currently from my low tier alt account (which I'm trying to keep in low tiers, and slowly failing). I've also got a little bit of Space Engineer videos for anyone interested in that. Eventually, I may include other games I play over time, such as Monster Hunter World or maybe even Warframe.

Come and watch my videos, maybe grant me a like or even subscribe to my channel if you like what you see. Just doing this for fun and I do warn that I'm just starting out, so I also wouldn't mind some helpful critiques and feedback.

Thanks and I do hope everyone is having fun out there.

#2 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:10 PM

Rumble Week's first event is in progress. First few matches of the event have finished and been recorded. This is the first video of a set of five. All for just good fun, and so far a lot of good matches.

More to come. If anyone is interested in watching, just follow my Youtube. If anyone wants to join, well just welcome yourself to our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/YeYBRm

I will remark, this isn't a competitive event. There are no prizes. It's all just purely for fun.

#3 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:56 PM

Created my first tutorial/talk through for MW:O. I did the skill system, as I hear a lot of questions about it.

#4 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 06:18 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users