3 replies to this topic

#1 Lad

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:34 PM

I know my computer is old, being from 2013, but the choppyness has made Solaris at least unplayable for me. I have all my settings on low, and that doesn't help. Can't target mechs that have already moved from where I see them to teleport elsewhere. I tried out my Pirates Bane just to see how bad it was, and got stuck, and couldn't get out of a spot. It was frustratingly a waste of time for me, and the player who just walked up to casually kill me, I bet. Like Jungle maps and the current forest map (I really miss the old version), are already mostly useless for me to play with direct fire weapons, but it doesn't make sense to me why Solaris is SO MUCH WORSE!!!!
I will not be seeing you in the arena no matter how much MC I can win, unfortunately.

SO,....is there something I can do, or should I just go back to playing Mechwarrior 4 on my own?

Buying a new computer isn't in my budget at the moment,....

#2 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

You might find something useful in this thread https://mwomercs.com...urrent-usercfg/

There's some file changes that might lower settings even further to squeeze a little more performance. But I've personally never done it so I can't personally attest to it.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:02 PM

Post your system specs.

#4 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:25 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 18 October 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

Post your system specs.

and screenshots of ingame settings, advanced mode, plz.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users