Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

Annual Reward Program:
Ends in November.
It's been a bit since anything was mentioned and its deadline is approaching!!!
Assuming you're logged in, which I highly recommend that you should be for convenience, you should probably click this to be led to the semi-obscure part of your profile that tells you you've qualified for stuff.

https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Specifically to check the eligibility for the annual rewards/appreciation program at the top, which PGI runs for its customers. Especially if you bought anything, but there's rewards to be seen here and checked for even if you haven't.

Feel free to share what you want to try to get, what you qualify for, and any questions you may have if you're unfamiliar with this program. The goal is to try and get as much benefit out of this for players new and old alike.

Myself:
Active Player - ✓
Credits - ✓
IS - ✓
Top tier - X (Don't qualify)
Clan - ✓
Top tier - X
Ultimate - X.

Help your fellow players and remind them (especially newer players) about this!

Edited by Koniving, 21 October 2018 - 12:19 PM.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:04 AM

All of it. I tend to buy MC once in a few months and I've also grabbed Resistance II and Origins when they were on sale.

#3 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:31 AM

So far I qualify for everything except the top tier IS reward, and I'm considering upgrading my Fafnirs for that Warhammer since I only need one more collector's pack to qualify

#4 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:58 AM

I ended up getting everything. For the Top Tier Inner Sphere Reward I only got it because the Vulcan was surprisingly fun to play (I didn't upgrade to the Collector Pack until after the Vulcan was released). My second Collector Pack was my Champion pack, though I may not have upgraded to its Collector Pack to get the Top Tier reward if I didn't enjoy the Vulcan so much that I got its Collector Pack.

For the Clan Top Tier I got the Vapor Eagle Collector Pack because it looks great and the 'S' variant looks like it'll be an excellent mech for a c-bill bonus mech. To finish off my Clan Top Tier and get me the Ultimate Reward I bought the Marauder IIC Collector Pack when it went on sale. It was either that for $28 or upgrade my Blood Asp pack to Collector status for $20 but I felt the Marauder IIC pack was the better value.

Now regardless of how much I may want to buy it I have to hold off purchasing the November pre-order until after this year's reward mechs are injected so it'll be the first qualifying purchase for next year's rewards.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:39 AM

View PostRuccus, on 22 October 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

Vulcan

Is it?
40 and 45 tonners have been...iffy to say the least. 45 not so much, but 40 tons in general on the IS side seems...extremely difficult to make something satisfying out of, especially when they have ballistics. I can't imagine them to be worth 20 bucks.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:02 AM

That said I saw something about Cicadas and ACs... and thought I'd try my luck soon...
Posted Image
Playing it safe to start though.
And as luck would have it... I blend right in.
Posted Image

#7 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:55 AM

I was about to expand on my annual rewards when I came to realize something.

While the paint/patterns are nice... neither the Warhammer or the Marauder IIC actually interest me.

Laser vomit on a Clan mech....not very interesting. Especially with the hardpoints so completely disjointed. And laser vomit + a missile on the Warhammer...

I know I can pump them full of flamers or PPCs for variety...but...
just not interested in what they offer.

What would you do to make them fun if you were or are getting them?

(The chassis of each are fine, but the variants offered hold no interesting hardpoint possibilities for me).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users