Annihilator Clan Variants

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Clan Annhilator variants. (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Clan needs another 100 ton assault?

1. Yes (5 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jaime-Wolf

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

Can you please add the clan annihilator variants. There are two of them the annihilator c and the annihilator C2.

Annhilator C
A variant of the Annihilator that was built using only Clan technology and used exclusively by the Wolf's Dragoons, the Annihilator C increased its maximum speed to 54 kph. The 'Mech was armed with four Ultra Auto cannons/10s and four ER Medium Lasers. The Ultra Auto cannon/10s allowed the 'Mech to fire at twice the rate of a normal auto cannon, allowing it to put as much fire out as if it was carrying eight regular auto cannons.

Annhilator C2
Apparently based on the ANH-1G, this variant only uses Clan technology. The 'Mech's top speed was 32.4 km/h and the armor protection was reduced, but four Gauss Rifles backed up by an ER PPC in the center torso and a head mounted ER small lasers provided withering firepower for defensive engagements. Ten tons of ammunition kept the Gauss Rifles fed through the longest engagements. To make room for all these weapons, the C2 used an Endo internal structure. Integrated CASE protected the arms and torsos from Gauss Rifle explosions.

Edited by deadoralive117, 26 October 2018 - 10:49 PM.

#2 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:04 AM

they don't really need it but I wouldn't be opposed. I mean they can already pack more into 90t than IS can into 100

#3 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:49 AM

The second one is kinda cool and the first one is basically like a KDK-3 with more armor, less speed and lower hardpoints.
I'm not saying that I'm against adding those, but I don't think clans really need them.
As for the 100 ton assault, I think the Stone Rhino would be more fitting just because of its high mounted ballistics.

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 08 January 2019 - 11:08 AM.

#4 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:11 AM

personally if more 100t mechs were added I would like to see the kdk II or III added first

#5 Damnedtroll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 676 posts
  • LocationFrog land of Quebec

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:33 AM

Just bring the Kraken(Bane) by god sake !

Edited by Damnedtroll, 11 January 2019 - 10:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users