Marik Comms For The Marik Event This Weekend

5 replies to this topic

#1 Sunstruck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:34 PM

The House Marik Official Teamspeak / comms is housemarik.enjinvoice.com (leave password blank), feel free to join us for the Marik faction event this weekend.

House Marik is pretty chill, but that doesnt mean we don't have some great pilots, it just means that no matter who you are you'll be welcome, unless of course your a clanner :P.

#2 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

cool..ive been looking to get ahold of you guys and your central command.:)

#3 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:12 AM

View Postdante245, on 08 November 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

cool..ive been looking to get ahold of you guys and your central command.Posted Image

No such thing exists. There are only 2 or 3 Marik loyalist units left, all casual but reasonably skilled. It's the nature of House Marik.

#4 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

i see. well would the leader of the RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion" and his unit be welcome? we are a hybrid faction "half/half" ghost bear and FRR. as the nature of our faction from lore

#5 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:42 AM

View Postdante245, on 09 November 2018 - 12:07 PM, said:

i see. well would the leader of the RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion" and his unit be welcome? we are a hybrid faction "half/half" ghost bear and FRR. as the nature of our faction from lore

I don't see why not, but you won't be able to use your clan mechs since this is IS vs. IS. Back in the early days of Community Warfare (December 2014-May 2015), the Free Worlds League developed a pretty close working relationship with the FRR, when we were forming alliances and trying fight our way to the Clan front (we were blocked by the Kuritas). It was a pretty cool role-playing experience but fell part after the carefully negotiated Second Star League never really got off the ground and the Dracs demanded that we give up our "wormhole" in their space, which was our route into the Clan fight. Kurita closed it off by force, and we were never able to directly support FRR since we got froze out from the major fighting. After Tukayyid I, much of House Marik's original "leadership" left the game, and since then, our faction has slowly declined to its present state, mostly because PGI neglected the "southern houses" and then slammed the door shut last year with Russ' "2 buckets" travesty.

With that said, welcome to the Free World League, at least for the weekend! Posted Image

Edited by Joshua McEvedy, 10 November 2018 - 05:49 AM.

#6 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:09 AM

sounds good. :) my unit is trying to build a micro hub for FRR and GB units of smaller nature that are active. kinda like what mech the dane has but instead of kurita/FRR its FRR/GB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users