Guide

5 replies to this topic

#1 nazgul090

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:41 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been working on a MWO guide for player of all skill lvl.
Im an experienced and active player, top 5% according to the Jarl's list, I don't talk ****.
I am quite happy to share my knowledge and understanding of the game with the community.

You can found in it general advice, weapons scaling sheet and guidelines and quickplay drop deck strategy.

The guide is quite complete, good reading.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

nazgul090

#2 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:18 AM

Nascar bigot
Heres a better guide
With how to nascar and how not and counter

https://mwomercs.com...ics-101-comics/

Edited by OZHomerOZ, 15 November 2018 - 07:06 PM.

#3 Talorien

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:23 AM

Very nice guide Nazgul, thanks!

#4 nazgul090

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

Hi,

I have look into it and it is a lot of fun.
I would recommend people checking this link up.
https://mwomercs.com...ics-101-comics/

have a nice day

nazgul090

#5 Mechwarrior 37

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:11 AM

This is good stuff. I'm a bit too ston....uh..have not woken up yet but I've glanced and it is a lot of good reading and ideas.

I'm bookmarking them to study. Great stuff!

P.S. I'm going to have to make another cup of tea and get another large glass of water because so far, this is "salty", lol. You can say the same thing in a couple of ways.

For instance, "that would not be a good or your best option here". Compared to "your a dumbazz".

Some things work with some people, some with others. But, there are reasons to be salty in MWO for a few reasons. If you are calling a match and some people are doing the wrong thing then a 5-7 second difference is important. So instead of explaining, say STOP that and DO THIS NOW!

Twice yesterday someone called out the enemy and was reading the map wrong and half the team was going in the wrong direction. (I had flashbacks to the early '80s and the Army)

Has anyone ever noticed that they have a compass in their HUD? Often the best thing is to tell people to "Head Southeast" instead of saying "Uh, go to between G7 and G8 or so..". But often people do not get it.

Anyway, what was this thread about again? O yes, "A Reason To Be Salty"

AHEM:

General G.S. Patton had a unique ability regarding profanity. During a normal conversation, he could liberally sprinkle four-letter words into what he was saying and the listeners would hardly take notice of it. He spoke so easily and used those words in such a way that it just seemed natural for him to talk that way.

He could, when necessary, open up with both barrels and let forth such blue-flamed phrases that they seemed almost eloquent in their delivery. When asked by his nephew about his profanity, Patton remarked, "When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember.

You can't run an army without profanity, and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn't fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag."

"As for the types of comments I make", he continued with a wry smile, "Sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence."

This sounds crazy but the US Army hired a "famous actor" to fake and make a version of one of Patton''s biggest speeches. A "toned down" version. For the "general audience". His troops would get to hear the real thing. The only copy of it burned in a fire many years ago.

[/color]

Edited by Mechwarrior 37, 02 December 2018 - 06:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users