7 replies to this topic

#1 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

In my game the leaderboard rank is no longer showing after todays patch.

Is this game wide or do i need to run the repair tool again?

#2 Alcom Isst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Professional
  • The Professional
  • 935 posts
  • LocationElo Heaven

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

Nope. If you do not have 25 matches for a division, you do not show on the ingame division leaderboard until you do.

#3 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:41 PM

View PostAlcom Isst, on 13 November 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

Nope. If you do not have 25 matches for a division, you do not show on the ingame division leaderboard until you do.

That would be it...showed rank until today...but i do not have 25 in any single division (though matches in every division).

(is the 25 match rule new this season? I played a bit last season but do not think i had 25 in any division but saw rank all season)

Thank you!

Seems like five people are in Solaris...rarely see others in queue.

#4 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

New as of this patch.

#5 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:16 PM

A lot of people really jumped up in rank with this patch. I had a really bad weekend in div 2 and was kicked up to about the 200 mark...now I'm back in the 60's...I feel a bit robbed over it, though

#6 SpeedyRR

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:56 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 13 November 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

A lot of people really jumped up in rank with this patch. I had a really bad weekend in div 2 and was kicked up to about the 200 mark...now I'm back in the 60's...I feel a bit robbed over it, though

Your ssr rating wouldn't have changed, just your leader board standing rank. And the ssr rating is what counts. All pgi have done is clean up the leader boards to show only qualified entrants, as in you need 25 games in a division to actually qualify for end of season prize. Whereas in previous seasons and up till this patch all players were in the leader board and they took out any that didn't have 25 games to finalise who the prize winners were at end of season.

#7 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:11 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 13 November 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

DW - Once the others get their 25 out the way you'll be back lower than the 200s most likely!

#8 tee5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:18 AM

So the new tactic could be: make 24 matches, if you see your SSR (Solaris Skill Rating) you can compare this number with the player currently on place one, if you are on your desired place, lets say number one, play a game in the last 10 Minutes of the season, win it. And you are on top of the leaderboard, and nobody can counter you.

TLDR
Now you can lure in the shadows, and with the last match you can skyrocket the leaderboard. And nobody can counter you.

This tactic works only if you see your SSR, while you are not ranked).

Edited by tee5, 15 November 2018 - 04:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users